By Chein-I Chang
Hyperspectral info Processing: set of rules layout and Analysis is a end result of the study carried out within the distant Sensing sign and picture Processing Laboratory (RSSIPL) on the collage of Maryland, Baltimore County. particularly, it treats hyperspectral photo processing and hyperspectral sign processing as separate matters in diversified different types. such a lot fabrics coated during this e-book can be utilized together with the author’s first publication, Hyperspectral Imaging: ideas for Spectral Detection and Classification, with out a lot overlap.
Many leads to this e-book are both new or haven't been explored, offered, or released within the public area. those contain numerous elements of endmember extraction, unsupervised linear spectral combination research, hyperspectral details compression, hyperspectral sign coding and characterization, in addition to functions to hide aim detection, multispectral imaging, and magnetic resonance imaging. Hyperspectral information Processing comprises 8 significant sections:
- Part I: offers basics of hyperspectral info processing
- Part II: deals a variety of set of rules designs for endmember extraction
- Part III: derives conception for supervised linear spectral blend analysis
- Part IV: designs unsupervised tools for hyperspectral photo analysis
- Part V: explores new innovations on hyperspectral details compression
- Parts VI & VII: develops strategies for hyperspectral sign coding and characterization
- Part VIII: provides functions in multispectral imaging and magnetic resonance imaging
Hyperspectral information Processing compiles an set of rules compendium with MATLAB codes in an appendix to aid readers enforce many very important algorithms built during this booklet and write their very own application codes with out counting on software program packages.
Hyperspectral information Processing is a worthwhile reference in the event you were concerned with hyperspectral imaging and its innovations, in addition people who are new to the subject.