By M. Koïta, H. Jourde (auth.), Nicolaos Lambrakis, George Stournaras, Konstantina Katsanou (eds.)
The ebook specializes in the administration of the aquatic setting. it's geared toward scientists, scholars, governmental officers and experts facing groundwater and setting. Its major target is to notify the reader of principles, wisdom and adventure by way of a sustainable aquatic atmosphere. the most subject matters are as follows: Water our bodies and Ecosystems; weather switch and Water our bodies; Water caliber and agriculture; interplay of floor and flooring waters; Karst Hydrogeology; non-stop Media Hydrogeology; Fissured Rocks Hydrogeology; Hydrochemistry; Geothermics and thermal waters; The function of water in development tasks; Hydrology
Read or Download Advances in the Research of Aquatic Environment: Volume 2 PDF
Similar research books
As a result of the bolstered possibility and safety-analysis of commercial crops in chemical and energy-engineering there was elevated call for in for additional info on thermo- and fluiddynamic results of non-equilibria in the course of powerful transients. for this reason, the 'Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft' initiated a distinct learn application targeting the examine of brief phenomena in multiphase platforms with one or numerous elements.
Masking a few disciplines, together with linguistics, literary feedback, computing device technological know-how, and facts, this booklet illustrates writer Roberto Franzosi's targeted method of the quantitative research of enormous volumes of narrative texts. the writer bases his technique on a rigorous linguistic thought of narrative, instead of the ad-hoc method average of content material research.
Die wissenschaftliche Unternehmensfiihrung hat in den letzten fiinfzehn Jahren neue, erfolgversprechende Wege eingeschlagen und deshalb auBer ordentlich groBe Bedeutung erlangt. Abweichend von den Erkenntnissen und den herkommlichen "Oberlegungen, die den RationalisierungsmaBnahmen vorangegangen sind, werden heute Probleme mit Hilfe mathematisch-statisti scher Methoden mit wissenschaftlicher Griindlichkeit untersucht und gelost.
- Seismic and Geochemical Research in Chesapeake Bay, Maryland: Sandy Point State Park, Annapolis, Maryland, July 15 and 18, 1989 (Field Trip Guidebooks)
- Advances in relaxation research : applications inventories
- Evaluating Social Programs and Problems: Visions for the New Millennium (Claremont Symposium on Applied Social Psychology Series)
- Nature, Cognition and System II: Current Systems-Scientific Research on Natural and Cognitive Systems Volume 2: On Complementarity and Beyond
- Microsatellites as Research Tools (Cospar)
Additional resources for Advances in the Research of Aquatic Environment: Volume 2
2. The corresponding distribution of the magnitudes with respect to the occurrence of fractures as well as the type of rock is also presented. E-03 Hydraulic conductivity (m/sec) Fig. 2. Plot of the estimated hydraulic conductivity on a logarithmic scale with respect to different types of rock against depth in borehole. e. the upper part of bedrock lying beneath the regolith layer) seems to show a slightly higher magnitude than at the greater depth, however, the overall hydraulic conductivities appear to be no significant depth correlation.
Locally, lenses or thin layers of red siltstone to fine-grained sandstone are intercalated. The dominant sedimentary structure is low-angle, 2D-trough cross bedding of the same type observed in the lower unit. They are laterally very persistent and individual units can be traced over several hundred meters. Herringbone cross stratification is present locally and always associated with the large 2D bedforms. Lateral accretion complexes are also present in this upper part of the Dibsiyah; individual complexes may show foresets up to 2 m high and several centimeters thick.
Outcrops of the Wajid Sandstone and its members (modified from Al Husseini, 2004) in SW Saudi Arabia. Advances in understanding the relation between reservoir properties and facies distribution 23 In general, biostratigraphic control on the deposits of the Wajid Sandstone is very poor. It has been dated mainly indirectly through correlation of geophysical data to the subsurface (Evans et al. 1991). Following this correlation, the Dibsiyah is of Cambrian or Ordovician age; the Sanamah corresponds to the latest Ordovician.